For Military Aviators
MILITARY ROTOR TRANSITION PROGRAM
FLT ACADEMY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SKYWEST AIRLINES
Up to $25,000 available in bonuses and tuition reimbursement
SKYWEST AIRLINES IS THE PLACE FOR MILITARY PILOTS WHO WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR PILOT CAREERS.
Are you a United States Veteran who served as a helicopter pilot? If so, now is the time to take to the skies again. The aviation industry is awakening from its COVID-induced slumber and needs your skills. FLT Academy, in partnership with SkyWest Airlines, is here to help you accelerate your training as a fixed-wing pilot so you can move quickly onto SkyWest Airlines enjoying an amazing career as a commercial airline pilot. Come fly with FLT Academy and receive SkyWest seniority and train with our highly professional flight team in our state-of-the-art glass panel aircraft. Contact FLT for a customized training quote and schedule based on your experience and training.
Get In Touch with an Advisor Today
"*" indicates required fields
1. Military rotorcraft pilots may be eligible for a Restricted Airline Transport Pilot (R-ATP) certificate at 750 hours total time, of which:
- 250 hours are fixed-wing PIC
- 25 hours are PIC in multi-engine aircraft
- 75 are actual or simulated instrument conditions
- DD-214 with an Honorable Discharge and record of service required.
2. FLT Academy Pre-Enrollment Requirements
- 1st class medical certificate when enrolling, and to be maintained throughout the course of training
- Proof of citizenship
- Valid driver’s license
- Criminal History Background Check
- Motor vehicle driving record check
- Panel 5 Drug Screening
- Non owners’ renters’ insurance
- Pre-approval for financing or proof of funds