Skybound is Helping Careers Take Flight Since 2012
Flight school is an incredible journey for students with sky-high ambitions—but can unfortunately come at a cost that’s just as high. Skybound finances students’ journeys, providing them with a supporting updraft that helps countless careers go above and beyond. Historically, the students who enter Skybound program have a higher level of success during their time in school. High-quality customer service, strong relationships, and convenient payment methods all set Skybound far above the traditional student loan experience.

Skybound offers financing on 90% of a student’s estimated cost of training, leaving a 10% responsibility to the student.

Why Skybound?

  • A flight school financing solution founded on relationships.
  • Flexible repayment options.
  • Financing with a human touch, unlike the rigid programs
    offered by big banks.
  • An understanding of the needs of today’s students.
  • Proven financial support that raises retention and student success.
  • FDIC insured through FMS Bank.
Aviation career
aerial photography


Compared to other private pilot training programs, FLT Academy’s Part 141 program offers several advantages:

Share your academic history

Providing your transcript from high school, college or trade school lets you take what you’ve learned inside the classroom to improve your loan options outside the classroom

Get credit for your military service

If you’re a veteran, you can share your military record when you apply to get financial credit for your military merit

Share your work history

Sharing details of your work history may further improve your credit evaluation and loan terms, giving you financial credit for your on-the-job merit.


Contact Form

"*" indicates required fields


By providing a telephone number and submitting the form you are consenting to be contacted by SMS text message. Message & data rates may apply. Reply STOP to opt out of further messaging.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.